The 2015 Miami Open will be here before you know it! This is your chance to participate as a Ballperson at one of the most prestigious events on the tennis calendar in one of the most beautiful metropolitan locations in the world.
Now celebrating our 30th anniversary, the Miami Open will have a new look and feel to go along with our new name. With several new sponsors, including Itau and Lacoste, there will be an even higher level of energy and excitement around the grounds this year.
Each year, the Miami Open is considered the place to be in March with over 300,000 people visiting the Crandon Park Tennis Center including the biggest names in music, entertainment and sports. With tremendous star power both on and off the courts it is no surprise that the Miami Open is considered the most glamorous event in tennis.
Ranked one of the top Ballperson programs in the world and with 400 positions to fill, we are the largest Ballperson group of any tournament and we need your help! Without the continued support of its Ballpersons, the Miami Open would not be the success that it is today. We hope to welcome you to our team for an experience you will never forget! After all, there is no better seat in the house.
Once you submit your application, you’ll receive a confirmation email along with additional details and requirements. Email any questions you have to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to pass this website along to friends and/or family who are also interested in applying to participate as a Ballperson as we welcome them too.
- Attractive uniform including 2 t-shirts and 2 shorts for men or 2 dresses for ladies. Everyone also receives a jacket, hat, 2 pairs of socks and SHOES.
- Meal credits for each shift worked, plus daily snacks & drinks ($12 for AM and $10 for PM shifts).
- Ten (10) stadium tickets for family and/or friends as follows: 2 – Wednesday, March 25 day; 2 - Sunday, March 29 night; 2 - Tuesday, March 31 day; 2 - Tuesday, March 31 night; 2 - Wednesday, April 1 night
- Dance Party at the end of the tournament with prizes, food and fun.
- Photo ID badge allowing you access into the Tournament during the days you work or are not working and want to watch
- Free parking pass for the days you’re working
- Post-tournament letter stating you have completed at least 60 hours of volunteering as a Ballperson. In some instances, this may be used as community service.
So what are you waiting for?? Come and join our top ranked Ballperson team!!!!
Director of Ballpersons