The 2015 Miami Open will be here before you know it! This is your chance to volunteer at one of the most prestigious events on the tennis calendar in one of the most beautiful metropolitan locations in the world.
Now celebrating our 30th anniversary, the Miami Open will have a new look and feel to go along with our new name. With several new sponsors, including Itau and Lacoste, there will be an even higher level of energy and excitement around the grounds this year.
Each year the Miami Open is considered the place to be in March with over 300,000 people visiting the Crandon Park Tennis Center including the biggest names in music, entertainment and sports. With tremendous star power both on and off the courts it is no surprise that the Miami Open is considered the most glamorous event in tennis. Our diverse international crowd gives the event an energy and excitement like no other tournament on the ATP and WTA tours.
Without the continued support of its more than 900 volunteers the Miami Open would not be the success that it is today. Please review the commitment requirements and our volunteer benefits package information below. We think you will find the benefits package one of the most comprehensive in the industry.
Volunteer Applications must be completed by March 6, 2015. If you have any questions e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (305) 446-2200.
• LACOSTE UNIFORM – Two Tournament shirts, a jacket and a hat. Please provide your own khaki shorts or slacks to complement your uniform.
• COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS – Ten stadium tickets with seat assignments to the following dates:
- 2 Tickets, Level 400 - Wednesday, March 25th night session
- 2 Tickets, Level 400 - Thursday, March 26th day session
- 2 Tickets, Level 400 - Thursday, March 26th night session
- 2 Tickets, Level 400 - Monday, March 30th night session
- 2 Tickets, Level 400 - Wednesday, April 1 day session
(PLEASE NOTE - No exchanges will be given.)
• PHOTO CREDENTIAL – With access to Stadium Court seating on select days.
• MEAL COUPONS – For each shift worked. $10 per shift / $20 maximum per day.
• FREE PARKING – At Marine Stadium with a shuttle on days you are working.
• GREAT GIFTS FROM OUR SPONSORS
In return we ask the following Commitment from you:
- A minimum of NINE (9) SHIFTS OF FIVE to SIX HOURS each. (you may double up your shifts to commit to fewer days)
- Attend a training session for the volunteer area you choose. You will be notified of the date and time that you will be required to attend.
- Give 14 shifts by Thursday, April 2nd, and you will be rewarded with four 400 level tickets to either the Women’s Semi- Final Day or Night.
- Give 16 shifts by Thursday, April 2nd, and you will be rewarded with two 400 level tickets to the Women’s Finals on Saturday, April 4th, in addition to four tickets for a Women’s Semi Final, Day or Night.
NOTE: All additional shifts MUST be completed by April 2nd to receive reward tickets.
• TRANSPORTATION AREA VOLUNTEERS ONLY: Give 20 shifts by Friday, April 3rd and be rewarded with four 100 level tickets to the Women’s Finals on Saturday, April 4th plus one on site valet parking pass for Saturday, April 4th, in addition to four tickets for a Women’s Semi Final, Day or Night.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 2015 Miami Open. We are excited you are considering joining our team and we look forward to your help in making this event the best on the ATP and WTA tours. Whether you will be joining us for the first time or for the 30th year, we look forward to seeing you March 23 – April 5th at the 2015 Miami Open.