Everything you need to know about the Miami Open
The Miami Open is committed to providing memorable service experiences to all guests; including those with disabilities. All guests with special needs will be assisted as needed at our fully accessible venue.
The Miami Open presented by Itaú
Hard Rock Stadium
347 Don Shula Drive
Miami Gardens FL, 33056
Alcohol sales for the Miami Open will end during the start of the last night session match.
• Alcohol service/end times in luxury and club areas will vary by each session
• Guests must be at least 21 years old and present a valid identification card
• Guest must show ID for every purchase
• A guest may not purchase or have in his/her possession more than two alcoholic beverages at one time
• Alcohol is not to be served to an impaired guest
• Beverages are not allowed out of the tennis campus
Animals are NOT allowed into the Tennis Complex and Stadium; however, service animals are permitted if necessary.
The Stadium Clear Bag Policy will apply for the Miami Open. Click Here for Details
The Club: Located on the 2nd Level, these seats are wider and weather protected. They also provide access to air-conditioned lounge areas. In order to access the 2nd Level, guests must have a ticket to The Club, a Premium Suite, or Executive Suite.
Suites: Hard Rock Stadium has executive suites on the Suite Level, Club and Mezzanine levels. Suite sizes range from 10 to 42 seats. Premium suites may seat up to 60 guests. Suites offer televisions, refrigerators, ice makers, private telephone service, private safes for personal property, and a suite attendant for service.
Elevators are available on the South side of the stadium for guests with disabilities. Guests may enter the South lobby through the dedicated ADA entrance.
If immediate assistance is required, please notify the nearest guest experience staff member, security personnel or police officer. Guests are encouraged to report issues and concerns to a nearby event staff member, or by texting the word “FAN” to 69050 with the location and incident.
In the event of a serious emergency, all event staff, event security, and police are ready and available to assist guests, including guests with disabilities. Important information regarding the emergency situation and evacuation procedures will be provided over the public address system and on the stadium videoboards throughout the campus and stadium court.
SE Entrance Tent:
SE Flood Gate:
SE Additional Access Flow:
SW Entrance Tent:
SW Flood Gate:
SW Media Entrance and Tunnel:
SW Additional Access Flow:
The SE Crosswalk Bag Check Location will be open for any guests needing to check their bag
All stadium prohibited items apply for the Miami Open, with the following as an exceptions:
• Umbrellas will be allowed upon search but will not be allowed to be opened in seating areas
• Bottled water (sealed) under 1 liter per person
• Food allowed in a small clear bag for guests with dietary or medical exceptions approved
• Re-Entry is not allowed unless there is a valid reason approved by stadium personnel
Prohibited Items/ Easy Entry: To avoid delays at the Gate, and for the safety of our Guests, the following items are prohibited:
• Purses or bags that exceed 12” X 6” X 12”
• Bottles, cans, thermoses, coolers, hard containers, umbrellas, strollers, poles, brooms, noise makers, laser pointers, GoPro cameras, and selfie sticks
• Any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate
• Camera lens should extend no longer than 6”
• Unmanned aircraft systems, radio controlled model aircraft, and other devices that can be operated in airspace; i.e. drones.
• The stadium will not be responsible for items left at any of the entry gates
• All guests are subject to a security screening search for all events
• All belongings are subject to search
• Inebriated and unmanageable guests will not be admitted entry into the stadium
• Guests, including children 3 years and older, must have valid tickets with them at all times and show it upon request
• No ticket re-sale, illegal sales or solicitations
• The guests should return any restricted articles to his/her vehicle.
• The stadium will not be responsible for any item left at or near a stadium entrance.
Guest Experience Headquarters
Nursing Room & Sensory Room
Smoking Areas Information
General Parking will enter Gates 1, 2 and 3 for East Orange Parking
$40 per vehicle / $30 SunPass Plus cash or credit per day
$25 Ticket Master pre-paid parking (plus transaction fee) in advance
Luxury Parking will be Gate 1 or 6 to get to the West Black Parking
Members Parking will enter Gates 2 or 3 for East Blue Parking
ADA Parking will enter Gates 2 or 3 for East ADA Parking
Rideshare, Taxis, RVs, Busses and Limos should enter Gate 3.
Bus/RV’s/Limos - $80 cash or credit per day.
Gate 2A will serve as an exit gate for all east vehicles during the day leaving, including rideshare/taxis/etc.
11 Competition Courts, including the Grandstand Stadium (5,191 Reserved/GA Seats), Court 1 (3,024 GA Seats) and BB Court (1,564 GA Seats)
18 Practice Courts with seating for more than 4,000 guests combined
Largest videoboard in tennis (90’ wide x 40’ high) on the Stadium facing the South Plaza
The SE Ticket Office will be available for sales or ticket resolution for guests parking on the east side of the stadium. It will open 1 hour prior to stadium gates and close at 10:00pm.
The SW Ticket Entrance Tent will have Ticket Office Staff available for ticket resolution for luxury guests parking on the west side of the stadium in black parking
There will be a Ticket Office Tent located on the west side of the Grandstand Court