We hope you are as excited as we are for the 2019 Miami Open as we host our first event in our new state-of-the-art home at Hard Rock Stadium. Construction is moving along quickly and the site looks amazing! We can’t wait for you to see it.
The tournament will take place March 18 – March 31, 2019 and we are very excited for all the opportunities the move to Hard Rock Stadium will bring. Our new home will allow us to provide an unparalleled experience for all our guests with improved amenities, best‐in‐class hospitality, permanent retail facilities, upgraded entertainment spaces and expanded food options.
The support and dedication of our more than 400 Ballpersons is what makes the Miami Open one of the world’s premier sports entertainment events. If you are enthusiastic, hardworking, love tennis and are looking for an experience you’ll never forget, then we want you to be a part of our team!
Please review the Ballperson benefits package information below. We think you’ll find the benefits package one of the most comprehensive in the industry.
** You must be 13 years old by March 18th, 2019 to apply as a Ballperson.
• Attractive Lacoste uniform including 2 t-shirts and 2 shorts for men or 2 dresses for ladies. Everyone also receives a jacket, hat, long pants, 2 pairs of socks and SHOES.
• Meal credits for each shift worked, plus daily snacks & drinks ($15 for AM and $10 for PM shifts).
• Ten (10) stadium tickets for family and/or friends as follows: 2 – Wednesday, March 20 day; 2 - Sunday, March 24 night; 2 - Tuesday, March 26 day; 2 - Tuesday, March 26 night; 2 - Wednesday, March 27 night
• Dance Party at the end of the tournament with prizes, food and fun.
• Photo ID badge allowing you access into the Tournament during the days you work or are not working and want to watch
• Free parking pass for the days you’re working
• Post-tournament letter stating you have completed at least 65 hours of volunteering as a Ballperson. In some instances, this may be used as community service.
Come and join our top ranked Ballperson program. After all, there is no better seat in the house!
I look forward to welcoming you,
Director of Ballpersons